English courses in Wakefield
Wakefield is a city with a population of approx 345,038. The city is most famous for its coal-mining heritage, cathedral and rhubarb.
The main community languages spoken are Polish, Panjabi, Urdu, Latvian, Lithuanian, Kurdish, Arabic, Russian and Chinese.
Wakefield’s refugees and asylum seekers are supported by Refugee Council and the Wakefield City of Sanctuary as well as other community groups. There are a few organisations that promote and support digital inclusion for adults. For example, City of Sanctuary have been able to supply tablets to the initial accommodation, Urban House.
- Locations / Courses in: WF1 2DH
- Categories: Asylum Seekers, Beginner Class, Evening Class
- Accreditations: Accredited Course, City and Guilds, City and Guilds ESOL
- Locations / Courses in: WF1 2SD
- Locations / Courses in: WF1 4RR, WF2 7BY, WF1 1DS, WF1 3PD, WF1 1DS
- Locations / Courses in: LS9 9LF
- Locations / Courses in: WF2 7DQ, WF2 7DQ
- Locations / Courses in: WF2 9RW, WF1 2QU, WF1 1NQ
- Categories: Asylum Seekers, Beginner Class, Conversation, Free Classes, Free to Refused Asylum Seekers, Online Course, Speaking and Listening
- Accreditations: Non-Accredited