English Courses in Calderdale
Calderdale is a metropolitan district in West Yorkshire and includes the towns of Halifax, Brighouse and Elland. It takes its name from the River Calder. It is in the heart of the Pennines and has been a source of inspiration for artists and writers but also has a strong industrial heritage. In 2011 the population of Calderdale was 203,800.
After English, the most spoken languages in Calderdale are Panjabi, Urdu, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Bengali, Tagalog/Filipino, Italian, and Chinese.
In Calderdale asylum seekers and refugees can find support at Saint Augustine’s Centre https://www.staugustinescentrehalifax.org.uk/
Canal Side near Hebden Bridge
- Locations / Courses in: HX1 5PG
- Locations / Courses in: LS9 9LF
- Locations / Courses in: S9 1XH
- Categories: hair, hair courses, hairdressing, wider opportunities, wider opps
- Locations / Courses in: HX1 1QG, HD6 2AF, OL14 7BX, HX2 0BA, HX1 2PS
- Locations / Courses in: HX1 3UZ
- Locations / Courses in: HX1 2PS