Free start up project for migrant women in West Yorkshire
Migration Yorkshire are currently recruiting for a Migrant Women in Business project, which offers free tailored support to early-stage entrepreneurs. We’d like to hear from women who have a business idea but need help to get started.
The programme starts in December 2023 and will run until February 2024.
As part of the project, we will be offering:
- 6 x 2 hour group workshops (online & face to face).
- 6 hours of 1:1 mentoring support for each participant.
- Access to peer support and business networks, including The Entrepreneurial Refugee Network (TERN).
- Opportunity to apply for an interest free loan at the end of the project, through Skylight Venture.
Please apply if you are a woman living in West Yorkshire and:
- have arrived to the UK as a refugee
- are a Hong Kong BN(O) status holder
- have arrived through the Ukraine Family Scheme, Homes for Ukraine or Ukraine Extension Scheme
- it is likely you would have applied for asylum, but are currently on a family or spousal visa
Please use this link to submit your expression of interest (deadline is on Monday 20th November).
If you have any questions or need help with filling in this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org