The YES Speaking and Writing Support Sessions are designed to give you a much-needed chance to improve your:
– conversation/speaking/accuracy/fluency (formal and informal modes)/
formal presentation/discussion/debating/team-working/pronunciation/other verbal communication skills
– written accuracy/structure and sequencing in essays, reports, projects, and literature or other reviews/writing for different purposes/note-taking/writing at work, school, college and home/formal and informal writing/planning/researching
You will benefit from any or all of these sessions no matter what your situation is. For example, if you are:
– at university, college or school (as an adult or young person)
– in a job you find difficult or challenging (either with writing/organisation, or in speaking to colleagues or managers)
– looking for a new job and need help with your cv or cover letter
– trying to make new friends or business contacts
– doing some blogging or vlogging
we believe you will find something of use and interest to you!
You can join the speaking, writing or both sessions at any time! Please state your preference, and goals you wish to achieve, when you enquire.
Yorkshire English School
32 John William Street, Huddersfield, Kirklees, HD1 1BG